The Doctor's Choice!
#1 Brand Recommended by Allergists5
- Air Purifier ~ Large Room
- For a 310 Sq Ft Room
- Captures Up to 99.97% of Microscopic Allergens1
- Also Reduces Airborne Odors, VOCs and Certain Germs2,4
- Captures Particles & Certain Airborne Germs1,2
- Reduces Odors & VOCs4
- Easy Tap Controls
- Auto-Off Timer
- Quiet Operation
- Mold Spores & Fungi
- Pet Hair/Dander
- Certain Bacteria/Virus
Honeywell® True HEPA Advantages
- It Does a Great Job of Cleaning the Air: Three Purification levels capture up to 99.97% of the airborne particles that pass through the filter1. It also offers a Turbo setting for maximum air cleaning and freshening power.
- It Helps Reduce Unpleasant Household Odors and VOCs/Gases:4 The activated carbon pre-filter helps absorb odors and VOCs/gases from the air.
- It's Really Easy to Use: Simply tap the Power setting "Power" on the control panel and it responds to your touch. Choose the "Germ" or "Allergen" setting and the air purifier automatically maximizes its performance during cold and flu season or peak allergen season - eliminating guesswork!
- It's Really Easy to Maintain: The Pre-Filter A or A-Plus should be replaced every 3 months but the HEPA filter R only needs to be replaced every 1 year. A filter light reminds you when to change the filters and they are easy to replace - no tools required.
- It's ENERGY STAR® Certified
- It Can Turn Off Automatically: Don't want to run it 24/7? No problem. Set it to turn off in 2, 4 or 8 hours!
- It's AHAM Verified - and That Makes a Difference: The CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) performance is 3rd party Tested & Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers verified.
Air Changes Per Hour by Room Size
- 18x ~ 80 Sq Ft (7.4m2)
- 10x ~ 150 Ft Sq (13.9m2)
- 5x ~ 310 Sq Ft (28.8m2)
How the Technology Works
- Pollutants are continuously drawn in.
- The activated carbon pre-filter absorbs VOCs/gases/odors and traps larger particles. The pre-filter should be replaced every 3 months for optimal performance.
- The HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of the particles that pass through it - as tiny as 0.3 microns.
- Cleaner and fresher smelling air is returned back to the room.
What is a micron and how big is it? Invisible to the human eye = 40 microns - 0.3 microns
- Human Hair = 80-100 Microns
- Pollen = 30 Microns
- Household Dust = 10 Microns
- Pet Dander = 5 Microns
- Smoke Particles = 1 Micron
Clean Air Delivery Rate & Energy Tested
The higher the CADR numbers, the faster the units clean the air.
- Tobacco Smoke ~ 200
- Dust ~ 190
- Pollen ~ 180
Portable air cleaners are most effective in rooms where all doors and windows are closed.
ARB Certified | This air cleaner complies with the federal ozone emissions limit.
This product earned the ENERGY STAR by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US EPA. US EPA does not endorse any manufacturer claims of healthier air from the use of this product.
Interek | ETL™ Listed
The Honeywell Trademark is used by Kaz USA, Inc.® under license from Honeywell International Inc.
Made in China
1From the air that passes through the filter, 0.3 microns and larger. Overall particle reduction depends on many factors including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutant introduction rate into the environment.
2Based on independent testing, report 100954017COL-001. Results are based on the testing on of the reduction of the following bacteria, mold, and viruses in the air after 2 hours of use, operated at the Allergen (high) setting: Bacteria: Escherichia Coli - 99.9%, Mold: Auerobasidium Pullulans - 99.9%, Fungi: Aspergillus Brasiliensis - 99.9%, Virus: MS2 - 99.9%.
3Based on 3rd party independent CADR testing for the smoke CADR value, when operated at the high max level. Air changes per hour calculations are based on the smoke CADR value x 60 minutes divided by the listed room value (L x W x H) assuming an 8 foot ceiling. Air circulation depends on many factors, such as room size and configuration. There is no guarantee that all of the air in a room will pass through the filter.
4When operated with the odor reducing pre-filter. It is recommended to always use the pre-filter when operating this air purifier. The pre-filter should be replaced every 3 months to effectively reduce common household odors and gases in a room. This product does not reduce or absorb carbon monoxide gas. Make sure gas appliances are well ventilated.
5Based on 11/10 AQS survey results reporting 124 out of 172 (72%) of surveyed Allergists that recommended an air purifier to their patents, recommended "Honeywell" air purifiers.