Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
May be harmful is swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Avoid breathing vapors or spray mist. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contamination of food, feedstuffs and domestic water supplies. Food utensils such as teaspoons and measuring cups should not be used for food purposes after use.
First aid: If swallowed: Contact a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If inhaled-Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Environmental hazards: This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water by cleaning equipment or disposal of wastes. Apply this product only as specified on this label. Cover aquariums and terrariums before spraying. To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
Notice: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.