Hot Shot Kitchen Bug Killer 14 oz (396 g)
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing spray or contact with eyes or skin. Wash thoroughly after use. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Do not use near fishbowls or aquariums. First aid: If swallowed-Call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If inhaled-Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a Poison Control Center for further treatment advice. If on skin or clothing-Take of contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If in eyes-Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Physical or chemical hazards: Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
©2007 United Industries Corp.