drugstore.com
welcome: sign in|account|help
2 Sites 1 Bag
0 items $0.00checkout

drugstore.com

drugstore.com

Hot Shot No-Pest Strip 2 2.29 oz (65 g)

 
suggested: $8.50
our price: $7.59
save 11%
in stock

Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
 

Controlled Release Technology
Continuous Protection for up to 4 Months!

Kills flying and crawling insects

  • Leaves no odor
  • Lasts up to 4 Months
  • Just hang or stand up

For Use In The Following*: 

  • Vacation Homes
  • Ranch Houses
  • Farm Houses
  • Cabins
  • Mobile Homes
  • Boats

*That are unoccupied for more than 4 months immediately following placement of pest strip.

For Use in the Following**

  • Garages
  • Storage Units
  • Attics
  • Crawl Spaces
  • Boathouses
  • Sheds
  • Museum Collections

**Occupied by people for less than 4 hours per day

The Hot Shot® No-Pest® Strip2 utilizes controlled release technology to slowly diffuse a deep

penetrating vapor in enclosed spaces for up to 4 months.  The clean, odorless vapor is evenly

distributed throughout the enclosed treatment area, killing visible and hidden insects on contact

and preventing new insect infestations while you're away. Just hang or stand up in garages,

storage units, attics and more.

Please Note: For use in unoccupied areas; not for use in homes except garages, attics, crawl spaces and sheds occupied by people for

less than 4 hours per day.

Note: Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.

Questions or comments? Call 1-800-917-5431 or visit hotshotbrand.com

Warnings

Keep out of reach of children.

Precautionary Statements

Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Caution: Do not get in mouth. Harmful is swallowed. After prolonged storage, a small amount of liquid form on strip. Do not get liquid in eyes. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling strip. Do not use in hospitals or clinic rooms, such as patient rooms, wards, nurseries, operating or emergency areas. Do not use in any rooms or closets or rooms where infants, children and the sick or aged are or will be present for an extended period of confinement. Do not use in kitchens (except cupboards), restaurants or areas where food is prepared or served. Do not use in any area of the home where people will be present for extended periods of time. Not to be taken internally by humans or animals.

First Aid
If on Skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water, if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment.

Warning:  This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.

©2002 UIC

related products
Captures mosquitoes and other flying insects indoors. Protect Your Family ...
This product is for use on roses, flowers, shrubs and ...
Kills by Contact! Safe for Use Around Children & Pets ...
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT