For Younger Feeling Joints*
- Works Faster than Glucosamine and Chondroitin*
- Glucosamine Free
- Clinically Proven
- Rosa Canina Patented - 100% Natural
Effective in 4 out of 5 people+*
+Many clinical trials prove that the patented Rosa canina ingredient in i-flex® soothes sore joints. In fact, 82% of people experienced relief in a recent clinical study.*(1-3)
If you've been disappointed in glucosamine products, you are not alone. A recent government study on glucosamine & chondroitin failed to show pain relief for most people with symptomatic knee osteoarthritis when compared to placebo.(5)
For the few who have experienced some relief with glucosamine & chondroitin, i-flex® works even faster! (1, 4, 5)
Unlike glucosamine, which is commonly sourced from shellfish, i-flex® is a 100% Rosa canina herbal supplement, made with a patented process. Discovered by a Danish rose farmer who found that this specially harvested ingredient alleviated his joint discomfort, it is now acclaimed all over Europe as a proven joint health solution.
If you've been suffering with aching joints, the new and effective solution is here - i-flex® for younger feeling joints.*
Helps Your Joints Feel Young Again*
Remember when you were a child and your body just seemed to "bounce back" from the everyday rigors of your active lifestyle? The reason your joints don't bounce back so quickly now is because those same joints have been stressed over time and are not getting the relief they deserve.
In-vitro studies show that the antioxidant action and unique activity of i-flex® may prevent the damaging cell reactions caused by chemokines and interleukins in your joints.*(6-8) These studies also found that i-flex® helps reduce the oxidative activity that speeds the deterioration of your joints.*
i-flex® restores comfort where it matters most.* With fast acting i-flex®, you won't miss a beat, taking on the activities your enjoy...being with the people you love.*
100% Natural Rosa canina! Glucosamine Free! No Shellfish! No Dairy! No Sugar! No Gluten! No Fillers or Binders! Non GMO!
Product of Denmark
1. K Winther, et al. Scand J Rheumatol, 2005, 34:302-308.
2. E Rein, et al. Phytomedicine, 2004, 11:383-391.
3. O Warholm, et al. Current Therapeutic Research, 2003, 64:21-31.
4. TE Towheed, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev., 2005, (2):CD002946.
5. DO Clegg, et al. N Engl J Med, 2006, 354:795-808.
6. A Kharazmi and K Winther, Inflammopharmacology, 1999, 7:377-386.
7. K Winther, et al. Inflammopharmacology, 1999, 7:63-68.
8. N Richard, et al. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 2008, 16-76.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.