Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use if child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has not been drinking fluids, lost a lot of fluid due to continued vomiting or diarrhea, stomach pain, problems or serious side effects from taking fever reducers or pain relievers
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is under a doctor's care for any serious condition, taking any other drug, taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
When using this product give with good or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away, pain or fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment, stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts, redness or swelling is present in the painful area, any new symptoms appear.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if plastic carton wrap or bottle wrap imprinted "Safety Seal®" is broken or missing.
Store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F).