For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep away from fire or flame
If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Do not apply to open wounds, damaged or blistered skin.
Do not use for vaginal, genital or rectal itching.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age, unless under the advice and supervision of a physician.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
In case of overdose or ingestion of contents, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30C)°