For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not apply to open wounds, damaged or blistered skin.
Do not use for vaginal, genital or rectal itching.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age, unless under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.