We're sorry but this item is temporarily out of stock.
Hurt-Free® Design Proven in a clinical study not to stick to wounds
10 Large Triple Layer Non-Stick Pads 3 in x 4 in (7.6 cm x 10.1 cm)
1. Protective Top Layer: Protects from dirt and contaminants.
2. Anti-Leak Core: Helps prevent fluids from leaking.
3. Hurt-Free® Design: Non-Stick surface won't stick to wound.
Made with Quick-Loc Technology
Ideal for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns because they are extra thick and highly absorbent. They are the only Non-Stick Pads to offer Quick-Loc Technology with an anti-leak core that instantly absorbs and pulls fluids away. Plus, their unique Hurt-Free® design is proven in a clinical study not to stick to injured areas, which may help prevent re-injury.
Johnson & Johnson Red Cross® Brand Hospital Grade Gauze products provide comparable to or better absorbency than the leading hospital brand gauze.
A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one.
Sterile unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
In case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician. For medical emergencies, seek professional help.
Comments about Johnson & Johnson Hospital Grade Non-Stick Pads, Large Triple Layer Non-Stick Pads, 3 in x 4 in, 10 ea:
I love this product! I began using this product when other gauze I tried stuck to my wounds. There is no sticking whatsoever with this gauze, and I find that this product is great for long term use. It's also great for sensitive areas. Seriously, it's like taping a pillow to your body. It's that comfortable. I highly recommend it.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
For Best Results use Johnson & Johnson Red Cross® Brand Products and follow these Step by Step Wound Care Directions:
1. Clean Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze. Cleanse injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
2. Treat Treat wounds by applying Neosporin® First Aid Antibiotic or Band-Aid® Brand First Aid Hurt-Free® Antiseptic Wash.
3. Protect Cover injured area completely with a Johnson & Johnson Red Cross® Brand Hospital Grade Non-Stick Pad to help absorb fluids. Wrap Johnson & Johnson Red Cross® Brand Hospital Grade Rolled Gauze to firmly secure gauze pads and help keep the wound clean from contaminants. For better protection, secure bandage with Johnson & Johnson Red Cross® Brand Tape.