The packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
For medical emergencies seek professional help. In case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician.
This product contains non-prescription drug products that have expiration dates. Please check before use. Please keep these and all drug products out of reach of children.
For external use only. Do not use
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.