7 Whole Grains Are Better Than 1.
- 51g whole grains
- 7g fiber
- Kosher Dairy
For 30 years, we've been dedicated to making all natural, high quality foods with positive nutrition and great taste. Our mission to help people enjoy healthier foods was sparked by our passion for whole grain nutrition. After mixing grains and seeds for months, we chose the unique blend known as Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame®, which continues to inspire nearly every food we make.
Just as it's important to have a variety of fruits and vegetables in your diet, it is beneficial to eat a variety of whole grains. That's why we have seven instead of one. Together, Kashi's seven whole grains and sesame seeds provide plant protein, fiber and an assortment of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients not found in most single-grain foods.
Learn more about Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame®.
- Buckwheat: Hearty in flavor, this seed-like fruit is a good source of fiber.
- Triticale: Natural cross between durum wheat and rye, with higher protein than both.
- Rye: Resilient staple grain with a distinctive earthy flavor.
- Hard red wheat: Hardy grain with a nutty taste often used as bread flour.
- Barley: Smooth, malty flavor and great source of soluble fiber.
- Oats: Naturally sweet and prized as a great source of soluble fiber.
- Brown rice: Has a delicate flavor and five times the fiber of white rice.
- Sesame: Widely popular and tasty seeds, rich in minerals & healthful polyunsaturated fats.
Kashi 7 Whole Grains are pure, smart and satisfying, full of flavors and textures to enjoy.
Research also shows that eating whole grains is associated with a healthier body mass index, lower risk of heart disease and staying more satisfied throughout the morning. Whole grains truly are one of nature's premier superfoods that help you feel your best. Our seven whole grains also provide a variety of colors, textures, shapes and flavors for pure eating enjoyment. With tasty, real food, we believe eating healthy also makes you happy!
Recipe: Simple tabbouleh salad.