Ketostix Bayer Reagent Strips for Urinalysis, Ketone Test 50 ea
|KETOSTIX Reagent Strips are for in vitro diagnostic use. They have been determined to be nonhazardous under the guidelines issued by OSHA in 29CFR 1910.1200(d).|
As with all laboratory tests, definitive diagnostic or therapeutic decisions should not be based on any single result or method. KETOSTIX results should never be used as the sole basis for adjusting insulin dosage.
- Ketostix Reagent Strips are for in vitro diagnostic use.
- Keep your fingers or other objects from touching the reagent area before testing.
- Do not use product (opened or unopened) after expiration date. Use of strips beyond the expiration date may yield low results.
- Store at room temperatures between 59°-86° F. Do not store the bottle in direct sunlight. Use only if tamper evident seals on this carton are intact.
- Replace cap immediately and tightly.
- Do not remove desiccant from bottle.
- Read enclosed directions carefully.