Safely and gently removes full-cover glue-on nails, tips and fabric wraps.
Use to remove all nails or just one
Nails remove 5x faster than soaking in acetone
Refillable brush style
File and manicure stick included
Made in Korea
FLAMMABLE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Harmful if taken internally. If swallowed call a doctor or Poison Control Center at once. Do not use on thin, cracked, damaged or infected nails. Keep away from heat and flame. Store at room temperature. Spilling may damage clothing, plastic, painted or weak surfaces. Contains bitter agent Bitrex to discourage swallowing. Avoid prolonged exposure with skin. Discontinue use if irritation, redness or discomfort occurs. Not intended for acrylics.