Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Nourishing & Hydrating
- For Dry Hair
- Botanical Extract
- With Mango Butter
- New Formula
Dermatologically Tested | Paraben-Free | Silicone-Free | Biodegradable Formula
The mango, fruit of the sacred mango tree (in the Anacardiaceae family) which originated in Asia, is traditionally used for its nourishing properties. We have chosen the species Mangifera indica L., the kernel of which is high in fatty acids and polysaccharides, with scientifically proven nourishing and protective properties. The mangoes are grown in India, carefully preserving the surrounding ecosystem in accordance with Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise® specifications. The kernels are sun-dried naturally and then cold pressed, rendering highly nourishing mango butter.
This creamy mask is a must-have treatment for dry hair. Thanks to its high content of mango butter, it provides long-lasting nourishment for the hair shaft without weighing down the hair. It coats the scaled on the hair cuticle and fills in cracks with a hydrolipidic film which keeps hair from drying out. Deeply nourished and protected against drying, the hair is soft and shiny.
Our Story is One of Land & Men
- Passionate botanists since 1965
- Pharmacists guarantee safety & efficiency
- Phytochemists search for new botanical actives to innovate
- Formulators develop products that delight the senses
- Klorane Institute, a worldwide foundation for the protection of biodiversity
- Together we work for the responsible development of innovative plant extracts that are both safe and effective.
- Today, our approach, known as the Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise, is recognized for these core principles.
The Klorane Institute, the Corporate Foundation of Klorane Laboratories, has been working since 1994 to protect and enhance, through specific actions, the plant heritage all over the world: protection of threatened species, communication on botanical knowledge, consciousness-raising about plant biodiversity issues to school children and general public.
Made in France