Nutritive and Reparative
Dry, damaged and brittle hair
The desert date palm, is a remarkable tree found in arid areas of tropical Africa which has an exceptional ability to optimize the limited resources from its environment and to use its own nutrients to stay healthy for months. We choose the Balanites aegyptiaca L. species for its high concentration of fatty acids and proteins in its dates. We collect the date in the Sahel region with a process that respects the environment and follows the principles of the Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise. These fruits are delicately and manually opened, and from them we concentrate the extract whose strengthening properties have been demonstrated scientifically** and are patent-pending. Deep treatment for dry, damaged hair, this mask is highly concentrated in desert date, to repair and regenerate dehydrated and devitalized hair. Enriched with a botanical restructuring complex that deeply penetrates the hair fiber, it fills in gaps between the keratin and restructures the hair for a total repairing action. Deeply nourished and reinforced, hair is supple and resilient.
Our story is one of land and men
- Passionate botanists since 1965.
- Farmers respectful of nature.
- Pharmacists guarantee safety and efficiency.
- Phytochemists search for new botanical actives to innovate.
- Formulators develop products that delight the senses.
- Klorane Institute, a worldwide foundation for the protection of biodiversity.
- Together we work for the responsible development of innovative plant extracts that are both safe and effective.
- Today, our approach, known as the Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise, is recognized^ for these core principles.
The Klorane Institute is sponsoring the "Great Green Wall" against the desertification in Africa in the south of the Sahara. By planting more than 10,000 desert dates every year and by teaching others about their properties and uses, the association contributes to the sustainable development of the local economy.
Made in France
**Tested in vitro on the desert date extract
^European label EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management)