Nutritive and Reparative
Dry, damaged and brittle hair
- Dermatologically tested
The desert date palm is a remarkable tree found in arid areas of tropical Africa which has an exceptional ability to optimize the limited resources from its environment to use its own nutrients to stay healthy for months.
We chose the Balanites aegyptiaca L. species for its high concentration of fatty acids and proteins in its dates. We collect the dates in the Sahel region with a process that respects the environment and follows the principles of the Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise. These fruits are delicately and manually opened, and from them we concentrate the extract whose strengthening properties have been clinically proven** and are patent-pending*.
For dry, damaged and brittle hair, the Klorane Shampoo with desert date works to restore and nourish the hair fiber. It gently cleanses hair while preserving the natural balance of the scalp and hair. Its creamy texture helps repair hair, repairing split-ends. Nourished and strengthened, hair is supple and resilient.
Our story is one of land and men
- Passionate botanists since 1965.
- Farmers respectful of nature.
- Pharmacists guarantee safety and efficiency.
- Phytochemists search for new botanical actives to innovate.
- Formulators develop products that delight the senses.
- Klorane Institute, a worldwide foundation for the protection of biodiversity.
- Together we work for the responsible development of innovative plant extracts that are both safe and effective.
- Today, our approach, known as the Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise, is recognized^ for these core principles.
Since its creation in 1994, the Klorane Institute and its pharmacists teach children the importance of plant heritage and preservation through workshops called "Discover the Plant." These workshops train nearly 5,000 children every year, they are organized by the Klorane Institute in partnership with some botanical gardens.
The Klorane Institute is sponsoring the "Great Green Wall" against the desertification in Africa in the south of the Sahara. By planting more than 10,000 desert dates every year and by teaching others about their properties and uses, the association contributes to the sustainable development of the local economy.
Klorane Laboratories provide a wide range of hair and skin care products for the entire family, formulated with the greatest safety based on botanical active ingredients.
Made in France
**In vitro test on desert date extract
^European label EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management)