Insert correctly. Do not charge. Do not open casing. Do not mix types. Do not dispose of in fire. Do not mix new and old batteries. May explode or leak and cause burn injury if recharged, disposed of in fire, mixed with used or different battery types, installed backwards, or disassembled. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact a physician promptly. For treatment information, phone 1-585-722-5151.
Reliable Everyday Power Mercury Free Get dependable, long lasting power
from CopperTop batteries with Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology. Coppertop batteries have been engineered to deliver just the right level of ...