Konsyl Natural Fiber Therapy Laxative, 6g Packets 30 ea
|For relief of occasional constipation and to induce regularity. Konsyl generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.|
|Drug Interaction Precautions|
Laxatives, including bulk fibers, may affect how other medicines work, wait 1-2 hours before or after taking other medicines.
- Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Allergy alert: As with any natural grain product, inhaled or ingested psyllium powder may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
- Do not use: laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if: you have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience rectal bleeding.
- You fail to have bowel movement.
- Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not discard Konsyl powder into any plumbing systems.
See carton for expiration date.
Packets individually sealed for your protection. Do not use if open or damaged.
|© Konsyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|