La Tourangelle ~ Artisan Oils
- Distinctive, Flavorful & All-Natural
- Handcrafted in California with 150 Years of French Tradition
- Contains an Average of 1.77g of Omega 3 per Serving
- Slowly Roasted to Perfection
- Expeller-Pressed & Lightly Filtered
- Adds a Rich Walnut Taste
La Tourangelle handcrafts this roasted walnut oil in Woodland, California strictly following the 150-year-old traditional methods of its French sister oil mill. Slowly roasted to perfection, expeller-pressed and lightly filtered, this oil adds a rich walnut taste to salad dressing, pasta, grilled meat or fish, baked pastries, and it perfect to dip with bread.
Suitable for medium-high heat: Perfect for sauteing, baking, dipping, blending into a dressing / sauce, or drizzling on a finished dish.