Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.
2x Faster than Ultra! Lactaid® Fast Act starts working faster than any Ultra strength product available!**
#1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand
Enjoy Dairy Again!
For the Prevention of
- Gas associated with Digesting Dairy*
- Diarrhea associated with Digesting Dairy*
- Bloating associated with Digesting Dairy*
Single Serve Pouches: 1 Caplet per Serving
Lactaid® Fast Act helps prevent the Gas, Bloating or Diarrhea that many people may experience after eating foods containing dairy*
Lactaid® Fast Act starts working faster than any Ultra strength product available!**
- How does Lactaid® Fast Act supplement work?
- Helps to prevent symptoms by breaking down milk sugar (lactose) and making dairy foods easier to digest.
- Not a drug, but a dietary supplement containing the natural lactase enzyme.
- Works naturally and may be used by everyone ages 4 years and up.
- Why is Lactaid® Fast Act better than Ultra?
- Starts working quickly, so more milk sugar (lactose) can be broken down overall.**
- Starts working more than two times faster than any Ultra strength product available.**
- Same convenient single pill dose.
- How do you use Lactaid® Fast Act supplement?
- Swallow 1 caplet with your first bite of dairy foods.
- If necessary, you may take swallow 2 caplets at one time.
- If you continue to eat foods containing dairy after 30-45 minutes, we recommend taking another caplet.
- How often can you use Lactaid® Fast Act supplement?
- May be used every time you eat foods containing dairy. Can be used with every meal and snack, every day.
For customer service or product information please call 1-800-Lactaid (800-552-8243)9:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST, Mon - Fri or visit lactaid.com. En Espanol 1-888-466-8746 or lactaidenespanol.com
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Based on simulated lactose digestion studies