Advanced Memory Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Wrist Cuff 5.3" - 8.5" (13.5 - 21.5 cm)
- AM/PM Tracking
- 60 Memory Recall Function
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Healthy Heart Tips Included
- Professional Accuracy at home
- A&D Medical Lifetime Warranty
Fast. Easy. Accurate. LifeSource blood pressure monitors provide an accurate record of your blood pressure over a period of time. This can be a valuable aid in diagnosing and preventing potential health problems.
You are able to store up to 60 readings in memory on this monitor so your doctor can see results that reflect your true blood pressure taken in the comfort of your home. You can also bring this monitor along when you travel. LifeSource wrist monitors are compact and perfect for such occasions.
The whole process is quick and easy. Just press the Start button and the rest is automatic. LifeSource Designed for Life.
- Am/Pm Tracking - Allows users to categorize their readings as AM or PM to track surges throughout the day. Especially helpful for people on medication.
- Pressure Rating Indicator - Visually indicates user's blood pressure category from measurements taken (see details inside).
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection - Alerts you of the presence of an irregular heartbeat and provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even if an irregular heartbeat occurs.
- Displays Average Readings - Calculates the average of the total readings stored in memory; a convenient way to get a snapshot of your measurements over time.
- Monitor with 60 Memory Recall
- Trilingual Instruction Manual - English, Francais, Espanol
- Quick Start Card
- Blood Pressure Logbook
- Carrying Case
- 2 AAA Batteries (included)
Blood pressure measurements determined with this device are equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method within the limits prescribed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI/AAMI SP10) for electronic sphygmomanometers.