The Ultra Compact TR100 Folding Treadmill Fits in Small Workout Spaces & Stores Easily
It is convenient and simple to use, and quickly and easily folds to 11" thin so you can store under a bed, in a closet or behind a door. The console features a large, easy-to-use display with five exercise programs, motivating readouts and quick speed buttons. Fully assembled and ready-to-use right out of the box. Like the TR200 folding treadmill, this folding treadmill is ideal for light use, such as walking 30 minutes 2-3 times a week.
Ready to Use
No assembly required! Just take it out of the box, stand and lock in place, and the TR100 folding treadmill is ready to use in minutes.
Compact Folding Design Saves Space
At just 11" thin when folded, the TR100 treadmill stores vertically or horizontally nearly anywhere! Fold and store under a bed, in a closet, or behind a door. The TR100 treadmill is ideal for small space living areas such as a condo, apartment, dorm room or motor home.
Contact Heart Rate Sensors
Monitor your heart rate while you exercise. As you grip the heart rate sensors on the handlebars, your heart rate reading will display on the console.
Exercise Programs and Quick Speed Buttons
Use a preset exercise program, or go directly to 3, 4, 5 or 6 mph by pressing the desired speed button. You can also increase or decrease speed using the Up/Down arrow buttons.
- Belt Size: 17" x 48"
- Drive Motor: 1.5 HP Continuous Duty
- Speed: 0.5-8.0 MPH
- Dimensions (Full): 60" L x 31" W x 52" H
- Dimensions (Folded): 11" Thin, Vertically or Horizontally
- Max. User Weight: 250 lbs.
- Display Area: Blue LCD with simultaneous readouts and exercise program profile showing workout progress.
- Readouts: Time, Calories, Distance, Heart Rate & Speed
- Audio Center: Speakers and headphone plug-in.
- Programs: Five Speed Programs
- Easy to Use: Start, Up/Down arrow keys, and Quick Start Speed buttons.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.