Contemporary, Convenient & Just the Right Size
Ultra compact TR200 is surprisingly sturdy, yet small enough to use in any workspace. Ready to use right out of the box. Included is a four month trial membership in the LifeSpan Fitness Club.
The unique design of the TR200 treadmill lets you quickly fold and store under a bed, in a closet or behind a door. This is the ideal compact folding treadmill for light use walking in the smallest of workout spaces.
Ultra Compact Fold Design
The TR200 treadmill folds to 11" high when laying flat and stores vertically or horizontally. Quickly folds and stores under a bed or in a closet, making it ideal for small workout spaces such as a condo, apartment, dorm room or even a motor home.
Ready to use in minutes! Just pull out of the box, stand it up and lock it in place.
Quick Speed & Incline Buttons
Go directly to 3, 4, 5 or 6 mph and to incline level 4, 6, 8 or 10 by pressing the desired speed and incline level button on each side of the console display. You can also increase or decrease speed and incline using the Up/Down arrow buttons.
- Belt Size: 17" x 48"
- Drive Motor: 1.5 HP Continuous Duty
- Speed: 1.0-6.0 MPH
- Incline: 10 Levels
- Dimensions (Full): 60" L x 31" W x 52" H
- Dimensions (Folded): 11" Thin, Vertically or Horizontally
- Max. User Weight: 250 lbs.
- Display Area: Blue LCD with simultaneous readouts and exercise program profile showing workout progress.
- Readouts: Time, Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Speed, Incline Level.
- Audio Center: Speakers and headphone plug-in.
- Programs: Three Speed programs and three Incline programs.
- Easy to Use: Start, Up/Down arrow keys, and Quick Start Speed and Incline buttons.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.