Ideal Opportunity to Help the Newcomer Get Started on Their Emergency Food Storage!
- Packaged in Premium Metalite Pouches
- Pouches Sealed with an Oxygen Absorber Inside to Increase Shelf Life & Retain Freshness
- Great for Snacks & Storage
- No Additives or Preservatives
- 1.6 Gallon Resealable Pail
- Up to 25-Year Shelf Life if Stored in a Dry, Cool Environment
- Shelf Life up to 6 Months for Opened Pouches
Introducing The Lindon Farms 60 Servings variety kits. Each affordable kit comes in a conveniently small, easy to store, container. Its the fool-proof plan to beginning your family's emergency food storage provisions. And all the guesswork has been done for you easy, just-add-water meals! Our exclusive Metalite Packaging creates the most advanced pouches on the market today along with oxygen absorbers giving you the best preserved meals possible. With Lindon Farms, you can Live Life Ready.
Freeze drying is the process of freezing water out of a food product then rapidly turning it into a gas, omitting the liquid stage. Most fruit and vegetables are made out of 80% to 90% water, making freeze-drying the ultimate light weight option. Once the freeze drying process is completed, the water, (up to 90% of a product like strawberries), is effectively removed thus making the product drastically lighter but maintaining most of its original shape, color, flavor, nutrients, and maximizing shelf life. Freeze Dried products have quick re-hydration times normally only about five minutes.
- Freeze Dried Strawberries| 20 Servings | 2 Metalite pouches
- Freeze Dried Bananas| 20 Servings | 2 Metalite pouches
- Freeze Dried Apples | 20 Servings | 2 Metalite pouches
Made in USA