Liquid-Plumr Pro-Strength Double Impact, Snake + Gel System 18 fl oz (532 ml)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. INJURES EYES, SKIN AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES ON CONTACT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Avoid splashing. Do not use with ammonia, toilet bowl cleaner or non-Liquid-Plumr clog removers, as splashing or the release of hazardous gases may occur. Clean up any spillage immediately. FIRST AID: EYES - Flush immediately with water for 15 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove after first 5 minutes. SKIN - Wash immediately with water. IF SWALLOWED - Drink a glassful of water. Do not induce vomiting. IN ALL CASES, CALL A DOCTOR OR POISON CONTROL CENTER. TO DISPOSE: Recycle empty container or discard in trash..
- Don't pour gel down drain before using snake; don't use snake when gel is present in pipes
- Dispose of snake after use
- Sharp edges