drugstore.com
welcome: sign in|account|help
2 Sites 1 Bag
0 items $0.00checkout

drugstore.com

drugstore.com

Listerine Naturals Antiseptic Mouthwash, Herbal Mint 33.8 fl oz (1 L)

 
suggested: $9.29
our price: $8.19
save 12% ($1.10)
in stock
New!
Auto-Reorder & Save Auto-Reorder & Save: Get 10% off or more on all future shipments of this item. learn more »

Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
 

Equally Effective*

  • 99% Natural Formula
  • Antiseptics that Kill 99% of the Germs that Cause Bad Breath, Plaque & the Gum Disease Gingivitis
  • No Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners or Dyes
  • #1 Dentist Recommended Brand

Clinically proven ingredients.  Kills germs by millions on contact.  Listerine® Naturals Antiseptic is over 99% natural, with ingredients derived from plant sources (eucalyptus, cornmint, ajwan seeds, and oil of wintergreen).  The remaining 1% is essential to blend the ingredients for product efficacy. 

Questions?  888-222-0182

*Vs. Original Listerine Antiseptic®

Warnings

Do not use in children under 12 years of age.

Keep out of reach of children.  If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

©Johnson & Johnson

related products
Nature's Gate Natural Toothpaste, Cool Mint Gel 
New Improved Formula! Fluoride Free Brushing with our great tasting ...
LISTERINE Antiseptic Mouthwash, Soft Mint 
NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due ...
JASON Healthy Mouth, All-Natural CoQ10 Toothgel, Tea Tree &
New Look, Same Great Formula All Natural Tartar Control Anti ...
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT