drugstore.com
welcome: sign in|account|help
2 Sites 1 Bag
0 items $0.00checkout
drugstore.com

Listerine Naturals Fluoride Anticavity Mouthwash, Mint 33.8 fl oz (1 L)

suggested: $9.29
our price: $8.19$0.24 / oz
save 12% ($1.10)
in stock
/img/sites/0//autodelivery/pdetails-new-tag.gif Auto-Reorder & Save: Get 10% off or more on all future shipments of this item. learn more »

Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
 

Equally Effective*

  • 99% Natural Formula with Fluoride
  • Sodium Fluoride & Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution
  • For Stronger Teeth
  • Restores Essential Minerals to Enamel
  • Kills Bad Breath Germs

Restores minerals and strengthens enamel to help prevent cavities.

Listerine® Naturals Anticavity is over 99% natural, with ingredients derived from plant sources (eucalyptus, cornmint, ajwan seeds, and oil of wintergreen).  The remaining 1% is essential to blend the ingredients for product efficacy. 

Questions?  

Call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)

*Vs. Original Listerine Antiseptic®

Warnings

Keep out of reach of children.

If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if printed band around cap is broken or missing.

IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use.

© 2014 McNeil-PPC, Inc.