Lobob Optimum Wetting and Rewetting Drops 1 Ounces
Please note carefully the ingredients as listed. If you are allergic to sodium bisulfite or any other ingredient in Optimum Sterile Wetting and Rewetting Drop, do not use this product. Precautions:
- Contains sodium bisulfite, a sulfite that may cause serious allergic reactions (e.g. hives, itching, wheezing, anaphylaxis) in certain susceptible persons. Although the overall incidence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is low, it is seen more frequently in asthmatics or in atopic non-asthmatic persons. If you are allergic to sodium bisulfite or any other ingredient in Optimum WRW, do not use this product.
- Close cap after each use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch dropper tip to any surface.
- Always was and rinse hands before handling your lenses
- After inserting your lenses, always empty your lens storage case, rinse, and allow to air dry.
- Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Optimum Sterile Wetting and Rewetting Drop is NOT for use with soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
- To protect against loss, always be sure sink drain is closed prior to rinsing lenses.
|© 2010 Lobob Laboratories, Inc.|