- Highly visible even on the darkest hair
- One step brush-on colour highlights
- High intensity colour
Not for use on relaxed hair
A Rush of Colour:
- Deep and graphic. Pure concentrated colour. For highlights so intense, they show up even on the darkest hair.
- Do a few flashes or an all-over look. It's easy to experiment with our patented highlighting wand. No messy caps to cope with.
- A double dose of super-fresh after-colour conditioning shampoo so hair won't freak out or dry out.
- Colour Rays. Only for the experimental.
Results Guide: Results are shown on natural, uncoloured, unrelaxed hair. Recommended for use on dark hair. Not for use on relaxed hair. Results on light brown or lighter hair will be very bright and intense.
- Results on colour-treated hair may be less visible/vibrant.
- Not recommended on hair that is more than 25% gray.
- Colour Highlighting Creme
- Creme Developer
- Conditioning Shampoo
- Highlighting wand
- Colorist gloves
- Insert with tips and techniques
- Mixing tub
Questions? Talk to a Colour Specialist toll-free at 1-800-631-7358, Mon-Fri, 9AM to 7PM EST from anywhere in the continental U.S. or visit website at colourrays.com.
Colour Highlighting Creme: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Oleic Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Pentasodium Pentetate, Ethanolamine, Basic Red 51, Benzyl Salicylate, F.I.L. #D8498/2
Creme Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Ceteareth-30, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, F.I.L. #D55/15
Conditioning Shampoo: Aqua/Water, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, PPG-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PPG-12-PEG-50 Lanolin, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Phosphoric Acid, Cocamide MIPA, Parfum/Fragrance, Tartaric Acid, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Fragaria Vesca/Strawberry Juice, Rubus Ideaus/Raspberry Juice, Pyrus Malus/Apple Juice, Citrus Limonum/Lemon Juice, F.I.L. #D7452/11