L'Oreal Sublime Mousse by Healthy Look Hair Color, Pure Medium Blonde 1 ea
selected color: Pure Medium Blonde
|IMPORTANT: HAIRCOLOR CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION WHICH, IN CERTAIN RARE CASES, CAN BE SEVERE. THEREFORE, YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE PRECAUTIONS: |
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS WHICH MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION ON CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS AND A PRELIMINARY TEST ACCORDING TO ACCOMPANYING DIRECTIONS SHOULD FIRST BE MADE. THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE USED FOR DYEING THE EYELASHES OR EYEBROWS; TO DO SO MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS. READ AND FOLLOW THE INSERT .
- DO NOT USE IF
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- If you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased.
- PERFORM A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT (see insert). REMEMBER TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT 2 DAYS AHEAD OF TIME.
- Avoid contact of this product with the eyes and skin.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on children.
- Do not apply the foam directly on the hair: dispense in the palm of your gloved hand and then spread on the hair using your fingers or hand.
- Do not point the bottle towards the face.
- Make sure the product foams before spreading on the hair. If the product is liquid when dispensed from the pump bottle, do not apply on the hair, it can drip into the eyes.
- It is necessary to lather product on the hair, to avoid any risk of dripping.
- After applying and during the processing time, check to make sure the product is not dripping. If it does drip, massage the hair again to re-lather the product.