Keep out of Reach of Children
Warning: Eye and Skin Irritant.
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals:
Apply Carefully: Contains bleach
Causes eye and skin irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Vapors may irritate. Only use in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use. wear rubber gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on skin or clothes: Take off contaminated clothing, Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes, call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice, have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow, do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by poison control center or doctor, do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air, if person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible, call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. In case of an emergency Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Questions? Comments or in case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment.
Physical and Chemical Hazards: This product contains Bleach. Do not mix with other household chemicals such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners or acid cleaners as hazardous gases may be released.
Storage and Disposal: Store in cool, well-ventilated area, inaccessible to small children. Refill container only with this product. If not refilling, rinse empty container thoroughly and discard in trash or recycle.
Contains no phosphates
This bottle is made of 25% post-consumer recycled plastic.