*Kills Escherichia coli O157:H7, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella enterica, Streptococcus pyogenes, Rotavirus WA and Respiratory Syncytial Virus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 10 minutes. Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 60 seconds.
Made in USA
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. If you have sensitive skin wear rubber gloves. First aid: In in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If on skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Questions? Comments or in case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment.
I purchased this item hoping it was the Multi-Surface cleaner (99.9%) one, but I received the new one "Lysol Power & Fresh Multi Surface Cleaner" that doesn't have the 4 in 1 formula, the 99.9% germ killing. I contacted Drugstore.com to let them know they sent the wrong items and what they listed on their site isn't what they are shipping (received 2 separate orders). They said they will check in with there stock and issued me a refund on both orders and return shipping labels. If you are looking for the Lysol shown in the picture, you will not receive that item, you will receive the new Lysol one. Hope this helps and have a blessed day.
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To clean/deodorize: Use full strength or dilute 1/4 cup (2 oz.) per gallon of warm water. Apply to surface with cloth, sponge, mop or trigger spray until thoroughly wet. Wipe with a clean cloth, sponge, or mop. To clean soap scum and greasy soil: Use at full strength and rinse. To sanitize/disinfect: Pre-clean surface. Dilute 1 oz. with 15 oz. of warm water. Apply to surface with cloth, sponge, mop or trigger spray until thoroughly wet. To sanitize: Leave for 60 seconds before wiping. To disinfect: Leave for 10 minutes before wiping. Rinse all food contact surfaces with water after use. To control mold and mildew: Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Let surface remain wet for 3 minutes and then allow to air dry. Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears. Do not use on eating/cooking utensils, glasses/dishes or cookware, unfinished, oiled or waxed wood floors. On painted surfaces test a small inconspicuous area first. Storage and disposal: Store in areas inaccessible to small children. Keep securely closed. Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Discard in trash or offer for recycle, if available.