drugstore.com
welcome: sign in|account|help
2 Sites 1 Bag
0 items $0.00checkout

drugstore.com

drugstore.com

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Original 24 oz

 
our price: $4.99
in stock
New!
Auto-Reorder & Save Auto-Reorder & Save: Get 10% off or more on all future shipments of this item. learn more »

Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
Hidden Tab
 

Max Coverage

LYSOL® Toilet Bowl Cleaner Power coats the bowl above and below the waterline.  Thick formula adheres to stains for better cleaning.  The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean, deodorized and disinfected.

  • Removes tough stains on contact
  • Thick formula coats the entire bowl
  • Destroys toilet bowl rings
  • Will not harm plumbing or septic systems
  • Cleans as it disinfects
  • Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*

*When used as directed

Questions?  Comments or in case of an emergency call toll free 1-800-228-4722

Made in the USA

Warnings

Lysol® Brand Disinfectant Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner has been specially formulated for use only in toilet bowls.  It should not be used or placed on toilet bowl lids, vanities, sinks, bathtubs, cabinets, countertops, rugs, etc.  Clean up spills and drips immediately.  Do not use with chlorine bleach or any other chemical products.  Will not harm plumbing or septic systems.  Fumes are corrosive to metal.

Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals.

Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns.  Harmful or fatal if swallowed.  Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing.  Wear protective eyewear [safety glasses/goggles].  Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.  Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.  Do not breathe vapor or fumes.  Keep out of reach of children.  Contains Hydrochloric Acid.

First Aid: If in eyes:  Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.  Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.  Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.  If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing.  Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes, Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.  If swallowed:  Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.  Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.  Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor.  Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person,  If inhaled:  Move person to fresh air.  If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible.  Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice.

Note to physician: Probably mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

©Reckitt Benkiser

related products
New! Kaboom® Foam Tastic™ color changing toilet scrubbing foam. Sprays on ...
Powerful Cleaner.  No Bleach Harshness! Kills 99.9% of Viruses & ...
Powered by Nature Convenient, Angled Spout Makes It Easy to ...
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT