Most Concentrated Form of Magnesium*
- Just one dose delivers over 120% of the Daily Value!
- Doctor Recommended
- Sugar and Gluten Free
Symptoms of a Magnesium Deficiency
- Leg Cramps
Reasons for a Magnesium Deficiency
- Dietary Intake - Up to 75% of Americans don't get enough magnesium in their diets**
- Prescription Drugs - Diuretics, cisplatin, and cyclosporine deplete magnesium**
- Health Conditions - Pre-diabetes, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and high blood pressure are commonly associated with a magnesium deficiency**
The Importance of Normal Magnesium Intake
- Essential mineral needed by every cell in your body**
- Helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function**
- Helps keep heart rhythm steady and maintain normal blood pressure**
- Helps in the absorption of calcium and potassium**
Pharmaceutical Grade® quality. Mag-Ox 400® has been manufactured to rigorous quality standards for over 50 years. Make sure your magnesium supplement carries the Pharmaceutical Grade® symbol.
Made in USA
Questions or Comments? 1-800-899-3116
*National Institutes of Health
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.