Preferred by 9 out of 10 moms!
Occasional Use - Manual - Single Pump
Advanced Pump Design:
- Fewer pieces to assemble & clean
- Massaging SoftFit Breastshield - massages while you pump.
- Maximum ergonomic comfort - swivel handle for maximum comfort and flexibility
- Compatible with most standard baby bottles
- Preferred by 9 out of 10 moms over other manual pumps.
- Lightweight & portable for on-the-go pumping.
- Comfortable, massaging SoftFit Breastshield.
- More milk in less time with 2-Phase Expression® technology.
- Upgradeable to electric pumping with the Symphony® with Conversion Kit #67023
- Upgradeable to electric pumping with the Lactina® with conversion kit #67022
- No batteries required.
With Breakthrough Natural Expression Pumping:
- Advanced hospital technology
- Designed for faster let-down & milk flow
- Feels more like your baby than any other manual pump.
- Mimics nursing rhythm
Feels more like your baby than any other manual pump. The only manual pump with breakthrough Natural Expression pumping - for maximum milk flow. First researched and developed for hospital breastpumps, Natural Expression is an advanced pumping pattern that mimics your baby's nursing rhythm by pumping in two distinct modes.
- Let-Down Mode: Simulates your baby's initial rapid suckling to initiate faster milk flow or "let-down"
- Expression Mode: Simulates your baby's slower, deeper suckling for maximum milk flow in less time.
Harmony is a manual breastpump for occasional use, designed for moms who nurse their babies for most feedings. If moms are away frequently, such as returning to work, a Medela daily-use breastpump is recommended. For moms with babies that cannot nurse at all do to medical reasons, a Medela hospital-grade breastpump is recommended to initiate and maintain milk supply.
- 1 Harmony Pump
- 1 SoftFit Breastshield
- 2 - 5 oz. Containers
- 2 lids
- Travel Cap
- Breastfeeding Information Guide
Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at 1-800-435-8316 to answer any questions you may have.
For hygienic reasons, once this product is opened it cannot be returned.
Made in the USA