Medical Alert now offers a Mobile Alert System with GPS that allows you, or a loved one, to participate in all of your favorite activities — taking walks, seeing a movie or lunching with friends — and still get help in an emergency. Using GPS technology, a trained and certified operator is able to find your location and send appropriate help which provides peace-of-mind knowing you are protected wherever you go.
The Mobile Alert System with GPS provides these unique key features:
Simple To Use:
- One push of a button connects you to a trained and certified operator who can assess any situation and send appropriate help whether that be fire, medical, or police. They will also notify any family, friends, or other contacts on your behalf.
GPS Technology Finds You Anywhere:
- GPS technology enables emergency personnel to locate you if you cannot speak or do not know where you are when an emergency occurs.
- Mobile Alert pendants (available in wristband or necklace options) are waterproof to protect you at home in the shower or bath, or even outside in the rain.
- U.S. - based Emergency Response Center answers calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Turn your Mobile Alert off to save battery for air travel.
- Over 24 hours of battery life.
The Mobile Alert System includes everything you need right in the box:
Main Speakerphone Unit:
- When the button on the Main Unit or your Pendant is pressed, a signal is sent to an operator who can speak to you through the speaker. The Main Unit should be taken with you when you leave your home.
- Place the Main Unit in the Cradle Charger to charge the battery for up to 24 hours.
Waterproof Pendant - Necklace or Wristband Options:
- Wear your pendant at all times, even in the bath or shower. Pressing your button on the pendant activates the Main Unit and signals the emergency call center immediately.
Details regarding Emergency Monitoring services included with your unit:
Your Mobile Alert unit is monitored by our certified and trained operators in our call center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are there to assist you with any emergency at any time.
As a valued drugstore.com customer, you will receive: The first three months of service for free.
You will enjoy the first 3 months of our award winning monitoring services for free. Afterwards, if you decide to continue your monitoring service, you can do so on a month to month basis and you will enjoy a low fixed monitoring rate of just $39.95 per month.
Once you order and receive your unit activating is very easy:
- Follow the simple instructions on the outside of the package.
- Dial the designated Toll Free drugstore.com preferred customer service hotline included with your instructions.
- Friendly, knowledgeable operators will walk you thru the set-up of your new unit.
- Within minutes, your Mobile Alert Safety device will be ready to use.
Questions? Please call our dedicated toll free number and we will be happy to assist you: 1-800-778-4619
About Medical Alert Company:
- Leader in the personal emergency response industry for over a decade.
- 2nd largest and fastest growing medical alarm company in the United States.
- Over 300,000 subscribers nationwide and growing.
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- USA Based Company.
- Provides the first medical alarm commended by the Arthritis Foundation for ease-of-use.
- Rated and Recommended by Good Housekeeping Magazine.
Facts About Emergencies:
- 1 out of 3 Americans age 65 and older fall at least once a year, often in the bathroom.
- Chances of surviving a fall are 6 times greater if you’re found within the hour.
- The danger of permanent disability rises each minute a stroke victim is left unattended.
- Over 20% of the 1.6 million Americans who suffer heart attacks every year die because help didn’t arrive on time.