Medline Bariatric Rollator 1 ea
our price: $159.99
save 36% ($90.01)
THIS ARTICLE MEETS ALL FLAMMABILITY REQUIREMENTS OF CALIFORNIA BUREAU OF HOME FURNISHINGS TECHNICAL BULLETIN 117. CARE SHOULD BE EXERCISED NEAR OPEN FLAME OR WITH BURNING CIGARETTES.
- DO NOT use this product without first reading and understanding the instructions contained in this booklet. If you are unable to understand the warnings, cautions, or instructions, contact a healthcare professional, dealer, or technical personnel before use - otherwise serious bodily injury and damage may occur.
- Consult with your doctor, physical, or occupational therapist or other qualified professional to assure the proper height adjustment.
- DO NOT use the rollator as a wheelchair.
- DO NOT attempt to move the rollator while you or anyone is sitting on the seat.
- DO NOT self-propel the rollator while seated.
- Serious injury to you and/or damage to the rollator walker frame or wheels may result from improper use.
- DO NOT use the seat to transport people or objects. DO NOT use the seat to carry or move anything.
- DO NOT sit on the rollator while it is being loaded into a vehicle or while it is being transported in a vehicle.
- DO NOT exceed the maximum weight capacity (including bag contents) or serious injury could result: Maximum weight capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Before each use make sure the rollator frame is fully opened.
- Check the brakes for proper operation. Make sure that all parts are secure and that moving parts are in good working order. Wheels should roll and not wobble.
- All wheels must be in contact with the floor and/or ground at ALL TIMES. This will ensure the rollator is properly balanced.
- The brakes MUST be in the locked position BEFORE sitting on the seat.
- DO NOT sit on the walker if ground is sloped or uneven.
- DO NOT use the rollator to walk backwards, down gradients or to climb stairs, curbs, or go over obstacles. Serious risk of fall or injury may occur.
- DO NOT perform any adjustments to the rollator while it is in use.
- Only use accessories and spare parts authorized by Medline Industries, Inc.
- DO NOT use the rollator to provide assistance while rising from a lower position. If you use it to pull yourself up to a standing position, the rollator may move even if the brakes are in the locked position and this could result in a fall.
- Inspect the handle bar grips prior to use. Assure the plastic parts are still functional if they are exposed to extreme temperatures (above 100°F (38°C) ore below 32°F (0°C) high humidity and/or become wet.
- DO NOT twist hand grips as they are not meant to be twisted. Failure to do this could result in a fall.
- DO NOT hang anything from the frame of the rolling walker other than the basket included or the tote bag accessory. The basket has a weight limitation of 11 lbs (5 kg). The tote bag has a weight limitation of 10 lbs (4.5 kg). Items should be placed-completely in the basket or tote bag and should not protrude. This may cause the rollator to tip, resulting in bodily injury or rollator damage.
- The backrest is intended to provide back support as you sit on the seat. The backrest is not intended to support full weight. Avoid leaning while sitting as this may result in a fall.