The Right Way to Dispose of Unwanted Medications!
- Dispose of Pharmaceuticals in a Better Way
- Helps Prevent Release of Pharmaceuticals into the Environment
- Just Add Water & Toss in Trash
- Keeps Our Drinking Water Clean
- No Need to Send Your Vials or Mess with Mailers
Each Year thousands of pounds of pharmaceuticals leach into our water supply, affecting our drinking water. This system allows you to dispose of pharmaceuticals in a better way.
Each Medsaway™ bag contains a pouch of safe, deactivating and binding agents which help prevent release of pharmaceuticals into the environment. With this system you'll never flush your old medications again!
Neutralizes Virtually All Drugs!
- Liquid Medications
- Transdermal Patches
- Controlled Substances
Patented Medsorb™ Carbon Pouch absorbs and deactivates medication.
Designed to Help Consumers Comply with:
- The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy
- The SmartRx Disposal™ Public Awareness Campaign of the US Fish & Wildlife Service, the American Pharmacists Association, & the Pharmaceutical Research & Manufactures of America
- The US Environmental Protection Agency Draft Guidance for Best Management Practices for Unused Controlled & Non-Controlled Pharmaceuticals
Local regulations may vary, consult your pharmacist for any questions.
- 1 Medsaway Medication Disposal Bag
Made in USA