Men's Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam, Unscented, 3 Month Supply (each can 2.11 oz / 60 g) 1 set
Men's ROGAINE Foam: Clinically proven to regrow hair in 85% of men who use it twice daily.
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures inside label).
For external use only. For use by men only. Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the inside of this label or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- your hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
may we suggest...