For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
When using this product do not heat, do not microwave, do not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burn. Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils, do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition or if irritation of the skin occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.