Lean Mass & Strength*
25g Protein† | 1g Fiber†
- A Delicious and Nutritious Source of Quality Protein and Slow-Digesting Carbs
- Great at Breakfast or Any Time of Day
- Made with Real Oatmeal
- Pre & Post Workout
Naturally & Artificially Flavored
MET-RX® Protein & Oats provides important components that help you power through not only your workout, but the busy day that accompanies it.* Easy to prepare and take with you, it's a great-tasting opinion for pre and post workout meals or an on-the-go breakfast.
MET-Rx Protein & Oats Is Packed With:
- 25 grams of protein per serving for lean mass and strength*
- 7 grams of fiber per serving - a quarter of your daily need and twice the fiber of a serving oatmeal!
- Over 4 grams of BCAAs from protein to help maintain muscle and support exercise recovery:*
What's better about our formula is the synergistic ratio of whey protein, oats and flax in the powder. Whey provides fast-acting protein while the cards from oats are slow-acting; they all work together to deliver the right balance of nutrition to help support lean muscle and strength, while providing you with the energy you need to attack your busy day and an all-out gym sessions.*
Typical Amino Acid Profile (Milligrams Per 56 g Serving***)
Essential Amino Acids
Nonessential Amino Acids
Histidine 538 mg
Alanine 945 mg
Isoleucine 1,246 mg
Arginine 2,338 mg
Leucine 2,245 mg
Aspartic Acid 2,400 mg
Lysine 1,884 mg
Cysteine 395 mg
Methionine 471 mg
Glutamic Acid 3,494 mg
Phenylalanine 832 mg
Glycine 481 mg
Threonine 1,499 mg
Proline 1,383 mg
Tryptophan** 344 mg
Serine 1,258 mg
Valine 1,230 mg
Tyrosine 698 mg
MET-Rx | Shaping Every Body.™
Made in USA
+Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Calcium Sodium Caseinate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Dried Egg White.
^Flaxseed Powder, Sunflower Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides.
+^Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, Dicalcium Phosphate, di-Alpha Ticioheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Picolinate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin.
* Use in conjunction with an intense daily exercise daily program and a balanced diet including an adequate caloric intake.
**L-Tryptophan is naturally occurring, not added.