Lean Mass & Strength*
22g Protein With High-Quality, Fast Acting Whey
- Over 4 g of BCAAs From Protein
- Instantized for Easy Mixing
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
MET-RX® Ultramyosyn® Whey
MET-RX Ultramyosyn Whey, great-tasting premium whey that delivers a powerful blend of high quality protein & the perfect combination of branched chain amino acids from protein that bodybuilders & athletes demand. Consistent intake of MET-RX Ultramyosym Whey, combined with an intense weight-training program, can support muscle & peak conditioning.*
What Makes MET-RX Ultramyosyn Whey Worth It:
- MET-RX Ultramyosyn Whey provides cross-flow, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Precise laboratory techniques were utilized to retain the active Whey Protein Peptides & Microfractions including: Beta-lactoglobulin, Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Lactoferrin & other bio-active components.
- Instantized Whey Proteins for easy mixing & complete dispersion in liquid.
- Quick absorbing Whey Protein Blend to speed amino acid delivery to muscles immediately after workouts, to help support muscle protein synthesis.*
- Contains naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids. Each serving contains over 4 g of the following Branched Chain Amino Acids from protein:
Which Typically Provides:
Isoleucine (1.28 g)
Leucine (2.23 g)
Valine (1.21 g)
Whey is the preferred protein source in sports & bodybuilding nutrition because it provides a high concentration of Branched Chain Amino Acids - made up of Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine - which are important for the maintenance of muscle tissue.* Unlike some other incomplete protein sources, MET-RX Ultramyosyn Whey contains all of the essential amino acids required for supporting lean muscle.*
Typical Amino Acid Profile (Milligrams Per 30g Scoop****)
Essential Amino Acids
Nonessential Amino Acids
To support muscle mass, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight from all dietary sources per day.*
MET-RX Ultramyosyn Whey contains no aspartame.
Contents are sold by weight. Some settling may occur.
^^For Mass Gaining: Add higher calorie foods such as peanut butter, 1-2% milk, & fruit juices. For dieters: Add lower calorie foods such as skim milk, blueberries & raspberries or just use water.
*Use in conjunction with an intense daily exercise program & a balanced diet including an adequate caloric intake.
***L-Tryptophan is naturally occurring, not added.