Nutritional Support for the Management of Conditions Associated with Metabolic Syndrome
- Central Obesity
- Altered Body Composition
- Insulin Resistance
- With Other Natural Flavors
UltraMeal® is a medical food to nutritionally support the management of conditions associated with metabolic syndrome, such as central obesity, insulin resistance, and altered body composition. UltraMeal has been demonstrated to have a low glycemic index (referenced against glucose) and- along with a healthy dietary program and regular exercise- is designed to support a healthy body composition by targeting fat loss and helping to maintain lean muscle.
Each serving of UltraMeal provides:
- 15 grams of non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)- a body-ready, natural-identical folate- to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health
- Low-glycemic index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Good source of fiber to support gastrointestinal health
- 600mg of dairy-free calcium (60% RDI). Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.
Genetic Potential Through Nutrition
This product is gluten free.
This product contains no high fructose corn syrup.
Formulated to exclude: Wheat, gluten, egg, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
†Non-Genetically Engineered, Identity-Preserved Soy Protein.
Made in USA