Nutritional Support for the Management of Conditions Associated with Metabolic Syndrome & Cardiovascular Disease
With Selective Kinase Response Modulators
Unleashing the Power of Nutrigenomics
Ultracare® Plus 360° is a medical food formulated to provide specialized, multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease by supplying a combination of acacia extra, reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA), plant sterols, and heart-healthy soy protein and isoflavones.
In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol, the ingredients in UltraMeal Plus 360°, along with a low-glycemic-load diet and exercise program, have been clinically shown in a preliminary study to:
- Lower the apolipoprotein B-to-apolipoprotein A1 (apoB/apoA1) ratio
- Reduce total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels
- Increase HDL cholesterol ("good" cholesterol) levels
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360° provides:
- 15g of non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein
- 2g of plant sterols per serving. The National Institutes of Health recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65g per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and acacia extract, which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)- a body-ready, natural-identical folate- to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health
- Low-glycemic index meal option to help support healthy insulin with cardiovascular disease
The National Cholesterol Education Panel of the National Institutes of Health recommends a healthy diet and regular exercise, along with the consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols and 10-25 grams of fiber daily, to promote cardiovascular health.
Genetic Potential Through Nutrition
This product is gluten free.
This product contains no high fructose corn syrup.
Formulated to exclude: Wheat, gluten, egg, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
*Study conducted at the Functional Medicine Research CenterSM- the clinical research arm of Metagenics.
†Saturated fat is contributed by olive oil.
††Non-Genetically Engineered, Identity-Preserved Soy Protein.
Made in USA