Notice: Mix this product with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Allergy alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Constipation lasts more than 7 days
- Rectal bleeding occurs
These may be signs of a serious condition. Bulk forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medication by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, contact a doctor or a Poison Control Center right away.