- 11.25 Amps, 2 Speed
- 4.0 Peak HP motor
- 90+ inch water lift
- Powerful, 4.0 Peak HP motor, 11.25 Amps, provides 90+ inch water lift
- Two-year limited motor warranty.
- Sturdy, all steel construction.
- Permanent cloth bag
- Exclusive CFM Power Control.
- Convenient cord storage halo.
- Compact 17" x 7" x 7" size for easy storage, vertically or horizontally.
- Weighs only 9 lbs
- 6.5 ft. Flexible Hose
- Two 20 in. Extension Wands
- Swivel Carpet/Floor Tool
- Pik-All Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- Dust Brush
- Powerizer Air Maximizer
- plus Turbine Driven, Revolving Brush for Carpet Cleaning
- plus 3 Disposable Paper Bags.
A powerhouse for tackling tough jobs with ease. Nothing beats Omnivac for getting out imbedded dirt. That's because it is ahead on all these important features: Power, Performance and Portability.
Power: Thanks to a 4.0 Peak HP motor and efficient flow thru design, Omnivac's suction is far superior to most ordinary vacuum cleaners and its reversible, 200 mph air blower sweeps up garages, workshops, walkways, and inflates inflatables, too.
Performance: When it comes to results, even much more expensive upright models can take a back seat to Omnivac. The combination rug and floor tool, goes from carpet to bare floors with a touch of a pedal, to clean everything from carpets and floors to walls and ceiling.
Portability: This steel heavy duty vac weighs a surprising 8 lbs so its light enough to be carried over the shoulder or it can be rolled along on its smooth gliding wheels and swival caster.
PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.