Midol Complete, Caplets 24 ea
|For the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods: cramps, bloating, water-weight gain, breast tenderness, headache, backache, muscle aches and fatigue.|
|Drug Interaction Precautions|
Do not use with any other product containing acetaminophen.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/ fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications. foods or beverages. too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- the recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, as a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical help is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Use only if blister unit is unbroken