Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks ever day while using this product.
Dot not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- In children under 12 years of age.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Liver disease, a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, glaucoma, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
When using this product: Drowsiness will occur. Avoid alcoholic drinks. Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks.
- Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- New symptoms occur.
- Redness or swelling is present.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.