Supports the Health and Wellbeing of Teenagers
75% Omega 3s
MorEPA® Minis is a premium Omega 3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO2 extraction technology that provides 624mg of Omega 3 nutrition in two easy to swallow softgels. MorEPA® Minis offers a clean, strawberry flavor with no fishy aftertaste and supports health and wellbeing for teenagers.
Clinical Science - Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega 3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies
Cold processed. Smart choice supercritical CO 2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands. The typical process can expose heat sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F. Liquid CO 2 , an organic compound, takes the place of typically used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega 3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega 3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take, now that is smart.
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO 2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega 3s available, which is " super convenient " because you get more Omega 3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins , pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega 3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme status a very stringent European standard.
Pharmaceutical Grade - all manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.