Supports Cognitive Function, Mood, Immune System and Cardiovascular Health
Plusepa® is a premium Omega 3 supplement utilizing supercritical CO 2 extraction technology that delivers 500mg of EPA in a convenient, once daily serving. Plusepa® offers a clean, pure oil with no fishy aftertaste.
Advanced Omega 3 research suggests a high concentration of EPA can support cognitive function, mood, immune system and cardiovascular health.
Cold processed. Smart choice supercritical CO 2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands. The typical process can expose heat sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F. Liquid CO 2 , an organic compound, takes the place of typically used harsh chemical solvents.
Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega 3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega 3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take, now that is smart.
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO 2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega 3s available, which is " super convenient " because you get more Omega 3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins , pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega 3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme status a very stringent European standard.
Pharmaceutical Grade - all manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.